Custom Cabinet Design and Installation
WHERE THE BAY AREA LOOKS TO TURN CONCEPTS INTO REALITY
DISCOVER THE DIFFERENCE CUSTOM CABINETRY MAKES
If your kitchen or bathroom looks past its prime, a remodeling project can make the space more modern. For many homeowners, however, installing updated cabinets can make a huge difference. You can transform your home and spend less money than you would on a complete renovation by simply updating your cabinets.
Kitchen Concepts specializes in designing and installing custom cabinetry throughout the Bay Area. Our team consists of talented designers and contractors who will listen to your ideas, create beautiful handcrafted cabinets, and install them with ease.
UNMATCHED CABINET DESIGN EXPERTISE
At Kitchen Concepts, we have years of industry experience and will carefully craft the perfect cabinets for your home. You’ll love the detail our team puts into each design and how it complements the rest of your kitchen or bathroom. Discover why homeowners throughout the Bay Area trust us for the job and recommend our cabinetry services.
BENEFITS OF INSTALLING NEW CABINETS
Your kitchen cabinets can wear out over time, especially if you don’t take the proper steps to maintain them. Steam from your shower or stove can damage solid wood cabinets, while paint can chip away and make the cabinets look dingy. Alternatively, you may find that you no longer have enough storage space and need a quick solution.
Installing new cabinets takes care of all these common problems. You’ll end up with brand-new doors and drawers that look great and make an immediate impression. Bespoke woodwork will feature top-notch paint and water-resistant stain to prevent moisture damage.
Best of all, installing custom cabinetry gives you the opportunity to maximize your storage space. Expand on your current layout by adding more cabinets that suit your needs. If space allows, we can even install a kitchen island to provide you with functional storage. Our spacious cabinets can fit all of your essentials, including:
OUR DESIGN AND INSTALLATION PROCESS
Getting tailored cupboards and cabinets in your home is easy when you partner with Kitchen Concepts. Our process focuses on your needs first and foremost. Discover what you can expect when you reach out to our experts.
Our process is as follows:
- Initial consultation: We always meet with our customers to kick off the process. At this time, we’ll discuss your ideas and go over designs that may suit your needs.
- Design creation: We then take your input and come up with a unique design for your cabinets.
- We gather materials: Once you agree to a design, it’s time to order all the materials, including the cabinet material, hardware, stains, and paint.
- Fast installation: When your personalized cabinetry is built and ready for use, our contractors install it in your home quickly and correctly.
ENDLESS STYLES THAT MEET YOUR HOME'S AESTHETIC
Whether you’re looking to replace old, worn-out cabinets or are in the midst of building a new home, we have customized cabinet solutions for you. Our experts take inspiration from your preferred design style and create cabinets that complement the space.
Does your kitchen receive very little natural light? Installing white custom cabinetry can help brighten up the space. If you prefer a minimalist, contemporary aesthetic, we’ll design cabinets that match the look you’re going for. Our team can build cabinets using nearly any type of material. We then give them the perfect finishing touches thanks to our huge selection of colors and hardware.
WHAT TO LOOK FOR IN NEW CABINETS
For some homeowners, replacing the cabinets is all about updating the look of the space. For others, using higher-quality materials is the focus. Here’s what every homeowner should want from their new cabinets:
- Visual appeal: Cabinetry that doesn’t match the overall design of your kitchen or bathroom is quite off-putting. The ideal cabinet design is cohesive with the rest of the room and ties everything together.
- Quality craftsmanship: Durable materials make for the best cabinets. Look for contractors that use premium materials, from the stain to the hardware.
- Functionality: What good are cabinets that aren’t able to store all of your belongings? Cabinetry that features sufficient storage space is an essential part of any home.
How It Works
This is a quick look at how our client-centered process works.
ORDER YOUR CUSTOM CABINETS TODAY
Are you ready to take your home design to the next level with handcrafted cabinets? Kitchen Concepts provides customized cabinet solutions for your kitchen and bathroom. Let our team take the hassle out of a remodeling project by installing custom cabinetry that checks every box.
Contact us today at (925) 915-3307 to learn more about the design and installation process or to schedule a consultation.